- Richard Crowther, 32, of Stafford, was arrested at 2:35 a.m. on Nov. 28, and charged with two counts of Conduct After An Accident. Police allege the victims in the incidents were an elderly woman and another woman. The incidents reportedly occurred at 9 p.m. on Oct. 31, on Charles Street, and 4 a.m. on Nov. 1, on Broken Ground Drive. He is due back in court on Dec. 19. Crowther was reportedly previously arrested on Nov. 1, and charged with Criminal Trespass. He was arrested on Eastman Street.
- Shawn Sullivan, 27, of Concord, was arrested on Nov. 28, on a Driving After Revocation Or Suspension charge. He was arrested at 9:20 a.m. on Loudon Road. Sullivan has a court date set for Jan. 9, 2012. Sullivan was reportedly previously arrested and charged with Second Degree Assault. He was arrested on East Side Drive after an alleged altercation with a woman.
- Arielle Milbury, 24, of Concord, was arrested on Nov. 28, on a Warrant. She was arrested at 11:58 a.m. on South Main Street. Milbury was held without bail and had a court date on Nov. 29.
- Joshua Johnson, 25, of Pembroke, was arrested on Nov. 28, on a Driving After Revocation Or Suspension charge. He was arrested at 12:15 p.m. on Sheep Davis Road. Johnson is due back in court on Jan. 9, 2012.
- Jake Demeritt, 25, of Epsom, was arrested 12:22 p.m. on Nov. 28, on a Warrant. Police allege that the warrant was due to an incident that occurred on Nov. 4, on Sheep Davis Road. Demeritt has a court date on Jan. 6, 2012.
- Tanysha Johnson, 18, of Manchester, was arrested at 2:30 p.m. on Nov. 28, and charged with Theft By Deception and Forgery. Police allege that the incidents took place on Sept. 19, against the state of . Johnson was released on $7,000 personal recognizance bail and is due back in court on Jan. 9, 2012.
- Amelia Rogers, 19, of Wolfeboro, was arrested on Nov. 28, and charged with Theft. She was arrested at 4:40 p.m. at the on D’Amante Drive. Police allege that Rogers stole 10 thongs, of varied colors, valued at $50. She has a court date set for Jan. 9, 2012.
- Kortnie Winters, 22, of Loudon, was arrested at 6:30 p.m. on Nov. 29, and charged with Bail Jumping. Police allege that the bail jumping occurred on Dec. 4, 2009. Winters has a court date on Jan. 9, 2012.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something