Over the past week, we've seen an uptick in the number of Concord NH Patch readers, newsletter subscribers, Facebook fans and Twitter followers, so we figured it would be best to make sure all of you know exactly how to get the most out of Concord NH Patch.
We have certainly grown and changed since we officially launched in June 2011. So, even if you think you know how to use Patch like a pro, here are 10 ways you can use the site to stay informed, and more importantly, inform others:
- Get Your News Delivered Every Day: Wake up and have Concord NH Patch in your e-mail inbox with the latest, freshest news around by subscribing to the site and our breaking news alert service, and by downloading our mobile app. Also be sure to "like" us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
- Follow Every Step of a Story: Use our follow-up feature to know when we post a new story about a topic you're vested in. Just click on the "Keep Me Posted" button at the bottom of your desired article.
- Share an Opinion by Commenting on Stories: What you think really matters, so tell the rest of us what's on your mind often by posting in the comments section of any and all stories and listings on Concord NH Patch.
- Want to Share On a Regular Basis? Become an expert and a go-to source by becoming a Local Voices blogger. Click here to get started instantly!
- Let Us Know About a Great Story: Did you attend a fantastic school event or an exciting game? The Local Voices section is the perfect place to share news or updates about something that matters to you.
- Seamlessly Tell Neighbors About a Great Shopping or Dining Experience: Who better to trust with a review of a business than a neighbor? You can rate businesses — good or bad — by going to their Patch Places business directory page and sharing your thoughts. Also, if you're a business owner, be sure to claim your listing in order to update your business profile and unlock new features in the directory!
- Add Media to Our Neighborhood Gallery: Have a great picture or video from the beach, a night on the town, or maybe one from your child's sports, music or dance performance? Now you can share it with everyone else in town and in an easy spot for your family to find it. Also be sure to e-mail tony.schinella-at-patch.com when you post a picture, that way it can be featured in Concord NH Patch’s Photo of the Day series.
- Know Before You Go: Wonder if there are accidents on I-93 or I-393 or where the cheapest place to fill the gas tank before you hit the road? Always check our Commute section before you get stuck in a jam.
- Post Announcements for Free: The old days of paying a publication to publish a wedding announcement or obituary are history! Now you can tell the city when you get married, have a baby, graduate, make the honor roll, or when a loved one has passed away.
- Give Us a Piece of Your Mind: Thank someone or let us know what you think of a topic by submitting a letter or column that we'll publish on the site in our Your Thoughts section.